Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 14:58:44 +0200
From:      jubran <jubran@shabaka.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   nat with redirect addresses?

I have a network with a mail server in it, i tried to use a vertual ips
inside my network, to do so i configure my freebsd server to work as a
gatway and also i configure it to do filltering "firewall" also i enable
natd on it. but since my mail server must be inside my network then i
have to assign an ip aliase at the outer interface of the firewall with
the mail ip and redirect all trafic comming to that ip to the new
vertual ip assigned to my mail server, i uase the natd -redirect_address
option but it does not work, do any one have a sugestion?