Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:29:37 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        Harkirat Singh <singh@pdx.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, uwi@delfi.lv
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE

Harkirat Singh wrote:

> I guess that my message was not clear that's why I am posting it once
> again...

	It was totally clear, but in all likelihood no one replied because they
don't have any information for you. You're much better off upgrading to the
latest snapshot of FreeBSD 4.

ftp://releng4.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/

Good luck,

Doug

>         I have a laptop running with subject mentioned release, I wanted
> to get some files using "/stand/sysintall"(which got failed and hence I am
> in this news group).
>
> I guess that none of the mirroe sites and even parent
> site supports this release, because I was getting a warning message!
>
> Is there any way to get system files for FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE from any ftp
> site, **I have tried ftp.freebsd.org and all the other alternative sites
> **, as I said above I was getting warning that this site does'nt support
> the requested release, try some other freebsd site**.
>
>  Happy Easter!
>
>         Harkirat Singh

    Perhaps the greatest damage the American system of education has done
    to its children is to teach them that their opinions are relevant
    simply because they are their opinions.