Date:      12 Jan 2003 16:52:47 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        "S.T." <st@e-tahan.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Evolution

--=-oC6sv1YiD+9gfDY7LnO2

On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 16:51, S.T. wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>   I am using Evolution for FreeBSD since long time but i never used the
> "Tasks" till recently, it's working well, but I have a problem when I
> choose print, If i have 2 or 3 elements it prints correctly but when i
> have large number of tasks it blocks, and the process that uses the
> processor a 100% is evolution-calendar.
> I have the Stable FreeBSD updated recently sources and ports tree, and i
> am using evolution-1.2.0_4
> Does the problem come from my settings or it's a known bug.

It's not a bug that I know about.  Doesn't really sound like a
FreeBSD-specific bug, though.  Grab the diffs for gal, gtkhtml, and
evolution from http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/freeze/, and see if
Evo 1.2.1 works better for you.  If not, you might consider reporting
this to Ximian.

Joe

> Thanks a lot for your help
> Best Regards
> ST
>=20
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-gnome" in the body of the message
--=20

--=-oC6sv1YiD+9gfDY7LnO2

--=-oC6sv1YiD+9gfDY7LnO2--