Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:51:19 -0700
From:      Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   need someone to give a session on BSD speed tuning at ApacheCon

So as some of you may know, my company (C2) is producing a first-ever
Apache Conference in October in San Francisco.  This is being done as a
fundraiser for the Apache Group, and also to raise awareness of Apache and
its user community.  We are planning tracks on dynamic content, security,
performance, and case studies.

We have a general, open call for papers (http://www.apachecon.com/ will
have this, plus more general info about the conference) but I would like to
specifically invite people from the BSD community to speak about
BSD-specific performance tuning tips/techniques, and BSD-specific security.
 If this sounds interesting to you, let me know privately by sending email
to this address.

If you want to present on a different topic (i.e., case studies, etc) then
respond to the call for papers form.

Thanks!  And by the way, you're all invited, it should be *really*
interesting.  I can't spill any beans on keynoters yet, but I'm really
excited about who we've got lined up...

	Brian