Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:10:53 +0900
From:      Noritoshi Demizu <demizu@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC 2140

 > We have been modifying TCP code of FreeBSD 3.2R to support RFC2140.

Our experimental code has been ported to 3.4R and is available at:

  http://landwalker.aist-nara.ac.jp/tcp-ikoma/

Our code is running on this machine.

Through our experiments, our code seems to be slightly robust against
random packet loss.  The Time-Sequence Graphs of our experiments can
be viewed at the above page.  (I hope it's not due to our bug...)

Sorry, No English document is available at this moment.

Thank you.

Noritoshi Demizu