Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:09:09 +0000
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
To:        wizards@sunsite.org.uk
Subject:   FreeBSD mirror.

--jt0yj30bxbg11sci

Dear Wizards,

It looks like your FreeBSD mirror is broken.  This is because
ftp.cdrom.com is no longer the master site for FreeBSD.

You currently host the mirror on:

    /pub/FreeBSD -> ../Mirrors/ftp.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD

Would you mind working with the guys on hubs@freebsd.org to get the
mirror up and running again please?

Below is an email response I got from one of the hubs guys.

All the best,
Joe - UK FreeBSD hostmaster.