Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:45:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp (Kazutaka YOKOTA)
Cc:        mpp@FreeBSD.ORG (Mike Pritchard), freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Weird syscons keyboard behaviour

It seems Kazutaka YOKOTA wrote:

> It appears that if you hit the keyboard before (at the boot loader
> prompt or during the kernel is probing devices) or while the keyboard
> driver is being initialized, you may see the problem.

Hmm I've seen the problem where on "loose" the input at the loader prompt
but it has always come back when syscons probes the keyboard.

But I have also seen the other problem exactly two times, and the
keyboard hasn't been touched at all those two times...
I had written it of as a fluke in my screen/keyboard/mouse switchbox...

-Sxren