Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 16:27:53 -1000
From:      "Art Neilson, KH7PZ" <art@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        Marc Veldman <freebsd@planet.nl>
Cc:        Christophe Prevotaux <chris@hexanet.fr>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The importance of a correctly set time (was: Make buildworld fails)

Art chimes in (pun intended!) I knew the GPS based reference clock
I built and connected to my FreeBSD box was good for something!
It's a stratum 1 clock which uses the 1 pps signal from a
Motorola Oncore UT+ GPS.  Works great.

--
   __
  /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.