Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:31:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
Cc:        Eric Lee Green <eric@estinc.com>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Troubles with Mammoth2 if there is a tape error

The message file is huge...you didn't really pay attention to what I asked-
just camcontrol debug -Ic b:t:l (bus, target, lun) would have been enough-
but it just mainly says that the drive is reporting a MEDIUM ERROR.

I'm not sure why the deferred error is causing a things to just run along-
that's pretty dumb. But the main story here is that this looks like a bad
drive.