Date:      Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:02:02 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.0 on Thinkpad T41

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:33:52 +0700
Justinus Andjarwirawan <justinus@gmail.com> wrote:

> I still have a freeze upon shutting down the system, and also reboot.
> Tried Googling on this but no help :(

Is this a "fresh" installation or an upgrade from a previous version of
FreeBSD?
I upgraded my T41 this weekend (from 5.4-stable, with cvsup) and haven't
seen any ill effects so far(but I haven't used it much either).
I'm running 6.0-stable, with the GENERIC kernel, on a wired network.
I haven't tried the wireless (ath) network yet.
Are you using anything that could be considered "special"?
Like Bluetooth, wireless?
Does your T41 have any special hardware inside?

Please provide more information.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,