Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:43:20 -0500
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
Subject:   Re: is xlockmore orphaned?

Edwin emitted,

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 04:14:43PM -0500, Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> > I believe that it's been a year now since xlockmore could build
> > successfully.

> > has anyone successfully built it in the last few months?

> This morning, just to see if you were right.
> It compiled fine, running 4.4 with XFree86-4 and having XFREE86_VERSION=4
> in /etc/make.conf.

> What are you running?

STABLE, up to this morning, with XFREE86_VERSION=4 in /etc/make.conf.

I've successfully upgraded nearly everything with portupgrade.

I've been having the same problem with this one port for many, many
months . . .

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail