Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:25:18 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'Neil Bliss'" <nbliss@mvista.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: need help configuring X

There was a similar question posted this morning. The solution turned out
that FreeBSD wasn't able to detect the Monitor Horizontal and Vertical
syncs. Try setting them manually, maybe yours might work too. :-)

Pavan Balaji,
CIS Graduate Student,
Ohio State University

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect... It just means that
you have decided to see beyond the imperfections"  --  Rash