Date:      14 Dec 2001 23:45:29 GMT
From:      micheloo@xs4all.nl (Michel Oosterhof)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   status of Heimdal in -CURRENT & -STABLE

Can anyone tell me what the status is if Heimdal in FreeBSD? It seems
to be there, but only parts are installed when I specify
MAKE_KERBEROS5= yes in make.conf. I miss a lot of manual pages, tools,
etc.

Also, there is no word about it in the Handbook, even though KRB4 is
there (and it is not referred to as Kerberos4, but just as Kerberos)

I also saw the latest version is .4e, while the one in -STABLE is .3e
Is anyone working on this at the moment?

regards,

Michel.