Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 1996 22:53:03 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Thomas Graichen <graichen@axp5.physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   eeprom

do we need this in the tree ? :-) (usr.sbin/eeprom)

EEPROM(8)               FreeBSD System Manager's Manual              EEPROM(8)

NAME
     eeprom - openprom control utility

SYNOPSIS
     eeprom [name ...] [name=value ...]

DESCRIPTION
     The eeprom utility is used to display and modify options fields in the
     SPARCstation openprom.

     When invoked with no arguments, eeprom display the values of all options.
     Otherwise, fields are displayed or set (in the order specified on the
     command line).

FILES
     /dev/openprom  the openprom device

SEE ALSO
     openprom(4)

HISTORY
     The eeprom utility first appeared in 4.4BSD.

4.4BSD                           June 9, 1993                                1

can someone remove it from the tree ? (... or tell me where the openprom is in
my pc ...)

  thomas graichen    graichen@mail.physik.fu-berlin.de    graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery