Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:48:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Faber <afaber@inch.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need PCMCIA Modem/Ethernet card recommendation

Hi all,
   Does anybody know what the state of drivers for dual modem/ethernet
PCMCIA cards is?  I would like to buy a combo card for my laptop and have
the ability to use it with FreeBSD, however I understand most cards are
not supported.
   If not, can anybody recommend seperate modem and ethernet cards that
are supported?  Any recommendation on cards that should have drivers in
the future (as I don't plan to install BSD or a few months) would also be
very helpful.

Thanks much,
  Andrew