Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:33:58 -0800
From:      "ithilgore --" <ithilgore.fbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD network stack Vs others

 I 'd like to learn what are the basic differences ( pros and cons ) between
the
FreeBSD network stack and the other OSs' ( especially linux )

I know that linux has had everything rewritten from scratch as far as the
implementation of tcp-ip and the sockets are concerned and would like to
know if this has made it actually more robust or state-of-the-art than
FreeBSD's or the opposite.

Some actual technical details and references would be appreciated.