Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:39:19 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problem with mouse [psmintr out of sync error]

Hi all!

First of all: please CC me since I'm not subscribed to the list right now.

I've had a bad crash with my FBSD box and now my mouse is giving me problems.
I've had lots of 'psmintr ... out of sync' errors that doesn't go out even between reboots.

My box is a Pentium III 600 MHz with 768 MB RAM and it's running FreeBSD-4.3 (RELENG_4_3).

Any idea about what could be wrong? A damaged file?

My first attempt at solving the problem will be to rebuild the world. Sounds OK?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fernan