Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:50:13 EDT
From:      Latnlvr32k@cs.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISO Image

        I've written the ISO to a cd, but when i restart and try to boot from
it, nothing happens. When i try to load from the drive shortcut on my
desktop, it prompts me to decide what program to "Open With". Please HELP, I
downloaded the image using GetRight, now i have no idea how to make it work.
I have the complete FreeBSD 4.4 set, it's just that my #1 disc is cracked and
will not complete installation. ???????
I've been waiting months to install this on my new PC. Can you help me????
                                                                 Thank You
                                                               Alex Romero