Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 16:24:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache-Frontpage

(forgive the cross-posting, I don't know where the problem lies, so I want
to make sure the right people see this)

While trying to download the frontpage tarball I get 'file size
limit exceeded' errors. I get this with lynx, ncftp, and "regular ftp"
the file gets to about 8.3 megs and dies.

Any help, ideas?

p75, 2g IDE hd, nothing fancy. if anyone needs dmesg, df, or anything
else, just ask.

thanks.

Bill Fumerola

(I'm not on the above mailing lists, so please cc: any replies)