Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:00:06 -0400
From:      Bob Wright <bwrig@zdgt.com>
To:        "'Latnlvr32k@cs.com'" <Latnlvr32k@cs.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ISO Image

I suspect that you may have accidentally burnt the ISO directly to the CD.
IE D:\freebsd.iso. If this is the case most burning programs today will
allow you to open an image by going to file open. Then proceeding that way.

If this isnt the case try burning it again, as sometimes you can end up with
bad media.

Another option that you have is to download the images for the floppies and
install via FTP.

Good Luck.