Date:      Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:47:51 -0400
From:      justin@cyburdine.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   capturing relayed email

I was wondering if there is a way to easily capture email that is being relayed across my systems?  We have a ton of attempts to use our systems as a relay and I want to be able to accept the messages but not forward for these offending domains.  Is there something that will do this in the ports collection?  or does someone out there have a better solution?

thanks,

Justin