Date:      Fri, 14 May 2004 23:27:21 -0500
From:      <timh@tjhawkins.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Print of Documentation

Hi, I am interested in creating a manual for a FreeBSD Distribution in =
print, however, it will not have the name 'freebsd' but will donate =
money to the project.

Here's my question.

1) Is it possible to take your handbook, remove the freebsd and put =
another OS's name in its place and print it out (but include copyright =
notices)

I am under the impression that I am able to modify your documentation =
but I must provide a copyright notice according to the FreeBSD =
Documentation License.

If I am unable to do this I will write my own, this would just make it =
much easier.

Please help me.

Thank you,
Tim H.