Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:13:13 +0200
From:      clemens fischer <ino-news@spotteswoode.dnsalias.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg_create: replace files in package?

hi,

I am packaging up a few ports for a nanobsd based USB stick.  Some of
the programs are "quite right", but I need to replace or add files.  For
example, the elinks text browser port version is often lagging, so
I build it manually from newer sources and use the resulting binaries
instead of the packages'.

Since the MD5 checksum of my modified binary doesn't match, nanobsds
pkg_add command might fail.  What I want to do is find a simple way of
using some form of pkg_create invocation as easy as "pkg_create -R -b
...", but at the same time replacing or even adding some files.  How can
this be done?

-c