Date:      Mon, 3 May 1999 15:01:48 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD boot error: can't load kernel

: Okay, this encouraging.  I guess I've just had a string of bad floppies;

I have about 50 or 60 of the goofy things laying around.  For important data,
I make two copies.  For disks that have even one error, I round file them and
try again with another disk.  I had about 150 when I started this policy...
At this rate I may need to buy disks for the first time in years :-)

Warner