Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:28:20 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Anton <tosh@assa.vl.net.ua>
Cc:        Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fbsdboot.exe can't load elf kernels

The ability to load and start a kernel != the ability to boot and run
same.

You cannot boot and run FreeBSD once DOS has been booted on the system.
You should give up now before you waste any more of your or our time.

There are good technical reasons why this is the case.  If you don't
understand them, please trust those of us that do.

Thankyou.