Date:      Sat, 31 May 1997 15:20:23 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   help for pccard.conf

I own an IBM Thinkpad 365XD running FreeBSD 2.2 GAMMA.
On this laptop I was using a 3com 3c589c pcmcia card with zp0 without any
problems at all. Then I read in this area that zp0 is not updated anymore
and the ep0 with pccard.conf works better and faster. So I tried to
configure the pccard.conf for using this driver, but I am finding a lot of
difficulties. Is there here a good soul with some free minutes that want to
explain, possibly step by step and with an idiot proof explanation :-) ,
everything I have to do  (kernel, sysconfig and pccard.conf)?

I have a usr sportster v34 (33.6) pcmcia too...

Thanks again to everyone for the attention...

Best regards

Gianmarco
http://www2.masternet.it
http://www2.masternet.it/~gmarco