Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:45:29 +0200
From:      "Gray Rob" <djdsl@wonderware.com>
To:        <amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   It's like jogging on the inside.

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C78046.A457EC00

This movie has a fair bit of believable mathematics (nothing you'll have =
to learn), but is pretty much about human relationships, especially =
dealing with death, illness and perhaps brilliance.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the =
only bits. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the =
only bits.
It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth =
seeing. Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely =
organic process.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping =
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
they're all likable and dis-likable!
If you cna find it you really should try it. There will be a better =
place for this information (rather than in this blog) but for now - so I =
don't accidentally empty the brain's recycle bin, I thought I'd get it =
down in, err, bytes. I'm looking forward to the score board feature =
being available for small groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge =
against my friends and family. It has a sweet taste, but is still dry =
(if that makes sense). This movie was something of a visual masterpiece =
- not in scene setting (although Tokyo presented some nice back drops) - =
but in supped up cars and "drifting" stunts.
creating web based presentations instead of Microsoft specific ones.
This cuts down on the overhead on your SMTP software (by not following =
the same rules).
Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good =
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it.
This movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India. =
Well that's inexcusable. It's funny, well written, well filmed, =
excellently acted. The board really separates those with an every day =
commitment to exercise (eg. It's all lovely stuff.
This movie has a fair bit of believable mathematics (nothing you'll have =
to learn), but is pretty much about human relationships, especially =
dealing with death, illness and perhaps brilliance.
Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic =
process. they're all likable and dis-likable! I guess I'm kind of hoping =
that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's =
probably wrong of me isn't it?
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping =
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. Gotta run - it'll increase =
my score!
It's all lovely stuff. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good =
evening. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an =
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the =
site.
Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come =
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several =
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. This has certainly =
damaged their image in my eyes.
It's all lovely stuff.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping =
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
I first heard it approximately July last year - both the original =
acoustic (featured in the episode) and a really beautiful remix (listed =
here).
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C78046.A457EC00--