Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 20:41:54 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: talk (fwd)

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > All way off topic but interesting following - maybe we should start
> > 'nostalgia-freebsd' mailing list? <G>
>
> Whatever we do, we need to redirect this discussion away from -hackers
> and into -chat at this point. :)
>
> I'll open the round of nostalgia with some comments on how freaking
> NICE the NS32K architecture was.  And yeah, I own a PC532.
>
> - Jordan

I think it's already got there ;-)

Seriously though I think someone has already pointed out we shouldn't get to
embroiled in 'the good old days', there gone - and although 'tis good to
reminisce it's not going to help us now :-(

Still them 'were the days', programmers were real programmers (even if they
only thought that because 1 person could write an operating system in a
couple of weeks, or a _whole_ game single handed ;-), Aren't I meant to say
something like "And small furry creatures were real small furry creatures?"
(Someone here must have heard of Douglas Adams? ;-)

ps.

What exactly is a PC532?

Regards,

Karl