Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:24:58 -0600
From:      "F. Even" <freebsdlists@elitists.org>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <jacks@sage-american.com>
Subject:   Re: Mirroring Hard Disk

I just did this VERY recently, using Vinum.  Check out this site:

http://www.daemonnews.org/200111/vinum.html

Very easy to do following those instructions.  Just look out for a typo in:

2.4.1. Phase 4 Example, step 3.  The "vinum start" command should look like
the example above, "start -w" instead of "-w start".

Frank