Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:12:39 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Curious question about wasted disk space

>NFS is the Network File System..it's what's used for mounting remote
>filesystems located on another machine.

         Cool.  Thank you.  Like I said, I don't play with file systems
enough to have learned that.  Of course someone in my position probably
should know that regardless if I'll ever use it.  I'm getting paid enough
too.  :)  Well that's definitely cleared up some stuff for me.  Thanks.

         Oh, one last thing.  This new database file system I'm hearing so
much about.  Does anyone know much about that?  Will it have the same
failings or limitations of current file systems or is that one expected to
be much better?  Thanks for indulging my curiosity.  :)