Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:03:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <lists@saten.dyn.ml.org>
To:        Stephen Wynne <stevemw@northwest.com>
Cc:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealVideo Player

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Stephen Wynne wrote:

> Just for the record, I have an SB16PNP. I can do the welcome.ra
> file in the distribution, but not stuff off the net.
>
> I'd like it to work, but I don't have time to fight with it.
> I'll keep an eye on this disucssion :-)

	Mine is the non-pnp.  Its old, but works with everything
	else.  I can now open the realvideo/realaudio files (I
	forgot the LD_LI... stuff) but I still have the problem
	of them accually playing, It doesn't give an error, it just
	doesn't play.  I press the play button and it'll basicly
	skip all but two of the frames.  I have no audio.  Maybe
	it doesn't run in -stable and i missunderstood.

Phillip