Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:48:56 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Cc:        "'Wilko Bulte'" <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Borg SRM? (was: Lynx test / 2nd attempt)

> Ok, how about a wrapper around SRM, delegating all the do-thing-quickly
> tasks to the real and untarnisched SRM, but adding hooks for the more
> mundane task of getting the first few blocks off a controller that SRM
> pretends isn't there.

I'm sure Mike Smith will flame you for this, but after he does, I'll
simply add a request to see your implementation of such a thing since
it's that far more than a set of clever but difficult ideas that count
for anything in this discussion.  If you're capable of surprising
everyone by actually doing this, now would be an excellent time to
demonstrate that. :)

- Jordan