Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:01:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
Cc:        HomeDaemon@Denninger.Net, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/15773: new port: misc/HomeDaemon

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Karl Denninger wrote:

# Not until someone COMMITS the other one!

Noone has as yet, because new ones keep appearing faster than
we can commit the old one.

# PLEASE read the DESCRIPTION in the superceding submission!

I read (and re-read) the description of every PR I touch.  Your
new PR (ports/15822) contains the entire port in shar format, so
there is absolutely no reason leave this one open too.

On your next reply if you choose to do so please don't shout.
I'm an neither deaf, dumb, nor blind.  Thanks.

-steve