Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:23:26 -0500
From:      em1897@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMD64 much slower than i386 on FreeBSD 5.4-pre

I think that warning people that the good name of "FreeBSD" is being
tainted by the current band of clowns is very productive. Its more like
a religion now; I've never seen so many people in total denial that
their
beliefs are completely wrong. A lot of people are wasting a lot of time
because of this propaganda. The cluelessness in the performance
list is a good indication.