Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 04:24:48 -0400
From:      "Jon Cheng" <joncheng2000@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: please help, problems using ipf and ipnat with @home

Hello, I have to use a program that only support PORT ftp connection type
(ultraedit 8), and I am not having any luck.  I can log into my remote ftp
server, but I cannot "LIST" and see the contents of that ftp server.  My
other PASV ftp clients work.  How can I set it up so that my UltraEdit ftp
(PORT only) connection works?  I compiled kernel with the ipfilter option.
Any help will be very much appreciated.  Here are my config files:

file <ipf.rules>

#generic
pass in quick on lo0 all
pass out quick on lo0 all
pass in quick on ed1 all
pass out quick on ed1 all

file <ipnat.rules>

map ed0 192.168.0.0/24  -> 0.0.0.0/32

file <rc.conf>

hostname="something.dyndns.org"
ifconfig_ed0="DHCP"
ifconfig_rl0="inet 192.168.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 media autoselect"
network_intefaces="ed0 lo0 rl0"
gateway_enable="YES"
inetd_enable="YES"
kern_securelevel_enable="NO"