Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:59:27 -0500
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX build failed for 4.x

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 09:04:09PM +0000, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> INDEX build failed with errors:
> Generating INDEX - please wait.. Done.
> Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry: sylpheed-2.2.0

I think someone tried to fix this by marking the port IGNORE..except
of course that won't prevent INDEX builds from recursing into the port
directory and describing it.  It either needs to be removed from the
tree (for now, it can always just be re-added later), or at the very
least unhooked from ../Makefile.

Kris

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl--