Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:54:46 +1030
From:      Phil Kernick <Phil@Kernick.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Console size

I'm sure it's possible, but exactly which knobs do I have to turn, and which
settings do I have to tweak, to get my console to be bigger than the standard
80x25?

I've looking in LINT, and there are some VGA_* options that look possible, but
I can't find any documentation on the correct procedure.

Thanks,
Phil.

--
    _-_|\   Phil Kernick                      E-Mail: Phil@Kernick.org
   /     \  ROTFL Enterprises                 Mobile:  041 61 ROTFL