Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:18:17 -0500
From:      "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@Vex.com>
To:        Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New version of PyGreSQL

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:50:01 +0400
Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru> wrote:
> D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote on 03.01.2013 18:14:
> > Version 4.1 of PyGreSQL has just been released.  I think the
> > following will update your Makefile:
>
> The port was just updated, thank you for heads up. You may point your
> users here: http://www.freshports.org/databases/py-PyGreSQL for
> FreeBSD-specific install instructions.

I see that you call it 4.1,1.  Do you always have a PORTEPOCH?  I know
that NetBSD (where I am also a developer) only set the PKGREVISION
variable when the original commit for a version is modified.

> Next time please report such things to our bug-tracker:
> http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

I will try to remember.

> By the way, would you also update the release on
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyGreSQL ? It still holding 4.0 version.

We are just waiting until all the binaries have been built and uploaded.

Cheers.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vex Consulting Incorporated