Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:07:28 +0200
From:      "Volker Sturm" <v.sturm@gmx.de>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Booteasy

Hi,
I had Linux installed on my Computer which also has win2k installed.
Linux was on the first disk and I started linux/win2k via LILO on the
first disk. Now I replaced linux with FreeBSD and lilo with booteasy.
Problem is that booteasy wont let me boot win2k as there's no option to
choose from at startup. It shows
F1	FreeBSD
F5	Default

Booting freebsd is ok. Do I have to configure booteasy in a lilo-like
way via some configuration file?
I wanna boot preferrably with booteasy cos I cant see why it shouldn't
work that way.

Regards,
Volker Sturm