Date:      Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:19:43 -0600
From:      Stephen Hocking <shocking@houston.rr.com>
To:        Munehiro Matsuda <haro@tk.kubota.co.jp>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs-cur.6925.gz appears to be corrupt

> It's fine with me.
> BTW, I got my cvs delta through ctm-cvs-cur mailing list, and here's
> the check sum for it.
>
>     $ ls -l cvs-cur.6925.gz
>     -rw-r--r--  1 daemon  wheel  24114 Dec  6 19:34 cvs-cur.6925.gz
>     $ md5 cvs-cur.6925.gz
>     MD5 (cvs-cur.6925.gz) = 7751af95fb0821338f3bcc948348dd8d
>     $
>
> You may have a corrupted delta?

What it was from was that my history file's checksum didn't match what the ctm file thought it was supposed to be. I managed to force it through using "ctm -F ..." I'd done some weird stuff checking out files before, which caused the history file to be splattered. As it was only going to be removed, I figured that it didn't matter what was in it.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California