Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 19:16:09 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My verdict on 2.2.7...

>right now, and even starting to consider Linux, now that I know FreeBSD
>isn't the rock-solid system they claim it is.  This was the most carelessly

   I'm sorry, but I missed the items in your report that indicated any form
of instability in the kernel. The closest thing I saw was a report that PPP
was slow in some cases (which may or may not be a bug in the PPP code). Is
there something you left out or that I missed regarding instability?

-DG

David Greenman