Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:33:48 +0530
From:      Ambarisha B <b.ambarisha@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   IDMS: Weekly status report #12 of 14

Hi,

I spent the last week writing some tests and some manual testing. I also
started writing the command line status dump tool. I wanted to have a
little more time for cleaning up things and testing before the end of
summer.

Instead of a separate tool, I added the functionality to get the status of
the dms daemon to dmget itself. It dumps the following information about
the server:
- Active download file names
- Mirrors associated with active downloads
- Sizes of active downloads
- ETA of active downloads
- If a download is a duplicate

This week I'll try to wrap up command line status dump tool and spend some
time on testing. Also, I'll push the code for job migration and status dump
to the repo in a day or two.

Cheers
Ambarish