Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 01:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wayne Lubin <wayneclubin@yahoo.com>
To:        Johan Huldtgren <sauron@mordor.obitus.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Simple question regarding nat

I checked and I guess the port is variable on AIM, and
so as long as you can set every AIM on the lan to a
different port then packet fowarding can be performed
and no mix ups will occur.

I guess the port that AIM is listening on is
registered with some centeral server so a sender of a
msg can know what port to designate in the packet it
sends. That is the only way that I can think of that
it would work.

Thanks,

Wayne