Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:40:37 -0300
From:      Phillip Neumann <pneumann@gmail.com>
To:        Bill Harris <bill.harris@cccatx.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: asterisk-gui-2.0.4_2

--Apple-Mail-15-882647112

Hello Bill,

unfortunatly, the hardware auto-configuration of hardware didnt really =20=

worked well in my tests.
I had to touch files manually to make it work.

A new version of asterisk-gui has not been released jet (as far as i =20
know..).
I think if you try to use the version of the repository at asterisk =20
(svn), things could work better for hardware.

I have not spent time on trying to fix this problem, hoping new =20
version (i.e. with dahdi) would make this work better.

 =46rom the other side, im not sure how stable are freebsd zaptel/dahdi =20=

drivers...

Good luck!

El 19-10-2009, a las 11:17, Bill Harris escribi=F3:

> Just wanted to thank you for your work on the asterisk gui.
>
> I have run across one problem with FreeBSD 7.2R.   Building Asterisk =20=

> from the
> latest sources at Asterisk.org, then installing your port of the =20
> gui, all works well
> until I happen to click on the hardware (which I have no hardware) =20
> and the gui
> goes into a loop, and I have to force to goto a previous page to =20
> abort the loop.
>
> Other options are fine, just the hardware tab.  The misdn tab =20
> reports no bri
> hardware, and gives an OK button, perfect.
>
> Bill
>

> --=20
> Bill Harris
> Director of Technology