Date:      Mon, 01 Jun 1998 16:59:50 +0500
From:      Pravin Kantak <pravin@trinc.com>
To:        Timothy J Luoma <luomat+FreeBSD@luomat.peak.org>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: firewall/router setup?

hello tim,

	1. configure your both home lan m/cs default router as this your 386
FreeBSD m/c.
	2. enable "gateway" and "firewall" flag in Netconfig section of
/etc/sysconfig, of your 386 FreeBSD m/c and reboot it.
	3. start the ppp with "-alias" option.

	and i think, you are all set. your 386 FreeBSD m/c will act as
masquerading gateway. and from your both (you can have more m/cs, modem
bandwidth is the limit :) home lan m/cs you can access Internet services.

	i don't know much about this firewall configuration :(

best regards,
- pravin