Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 1996 16:13:12 +0100 (BST)
From:      Chris Stenton <jacs@gnome.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Loose Source routing

Hi,

I have a sub net which is Internet registered but is not included in
any border routing tables. My gateway to the Internet is through my
FreeBSD box. Occasionally I need to use one of my other machines on
the Internet for testing purposes, rather than have to unplug
everything is it possible to configure the FreeBSD box to add its
address as a return route to the IP datagram for forwarded packets,
which I think is called loose source routing?

Chris