Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 02:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mohammad Ikram <ikram@linuxwaves.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Modem Pluse dialing HOWTO

Hi !
I have a problem configuring ppp for a pluse tone modem dialing. In the installation they ask me for a tone or pluse tone dialing, i answer no to tone and at that time ppp dials and runs fine but after installation and rebooting the system the ppp does not dial in pluse mode but it tone dials.
Please tell me how to slove this matter.
Ikram (New to FreeBSD)