Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:12:19 +0200
From:      Giannis Vlachos <gvlachos@uion.edu.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppp log file

Hello

I have download and install Freebsd 2.2.2 and i have build on it a dial
up access server. It works perfect and my comments are very good for
freebsd. It is really a very stable operating system with a very simple
installation mechanism. Very good work

But because my background is not as much as i like i need your help for
a problem that i have.

My problem is that i need to create a log file for the users that they
login from the serial ports of my access server.

I need this file to contain the login time , logout time ,the date and
the time that each user logins.

I want it to create statistics for the trafic of my serial ports.
Do you know how can i do this thing automatically !!!

Thanks In advance for your time

Giannis Vlachos
Corfu, GREECE