Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:38:59 +0800 (WST)
From:      Michael Slater <slaterm@excel.tnet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   PS2 Mouse on FreeBSD 2.1.5

Hello,
      I am having trouble getting FreeBSD 2.1.5 to recognise my PS/2 mouse.
I'm using a normal Austek Pentium mb, with a built in PS/2 connector. I
noticed that in the kernel, it defaults to IRQ 12, port 0x60 but when
ever i boot up the machine, it gives me the message "psm0 not found on 0x60"
It seems to work fine in Windoze 95 however. So perhaps im using the
wrong port ? Any suggestions would be appriciated!

thanks,

Michael Slater
slaterm@tnet.com.au
http://www.tnet.com.au/~slaterm