Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:36:29 -0400
From:      "J. Seth Henry" <jshamlet@home.com>
To:        "Matthew Graybosch" <matthew@starbreaker.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Running Linux X server in FreeBSD compatability layer

I appreciate the reply, and I realize that this might be a bit problematic.
However, unless the performance hit is extreme, it should be liveable. I
simply want to display/manipulate a playlist. In the meantime, I'm using a
console mode program - but it would be nice to have graphics and a larger
typeface.

Thanks,
Seth